If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
Milana

Low GMAT score after several attempts

by Milana Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi. I have taken GMAT a few times.. to be honest 6 times and feel somewhat discouraged that my scores have not improved at all. IN additon to Kaplan course i had studied intensively on my own and still failed.
Any reccomendation as to how i should study? is something wrong with my studying methods?

Thank you.
OutOfTime

Re: Low GMAT score after several attempts

by OutOfTime Tue May 01, 2007 11:19 am

First of all, I do NOT work for MGMAT or have any financial interest in the company.

I am so sorry to hear. Don't give up! I would suggest taking a in-class prep course like Manhattan GMAT (MGMAT) course, they have a nine week intensive course. I took the course and it covers the GMAT in a very systematic way and you are forced to study to keep up. Also buy MGMAT books.
Another thing you may want to consider is Private Tutoring, it will help identify your weaknesses. MGMAT offers Private Tutoring.
And keep reading GMAT related blogs.

Milana Wrote:Hi. I have taken GMAT a few times.. to be honest 6 times and feel somewhat discouraged that my scores have not improved at all. IN additon to Kaplan course i had studied intensively on my own and still failed.
Any reccomendation as to how i should study? is something wrong with my studying methods?

Thank you.