Looking for someone to study with in your city?
hellohongwang
Students

looking to start or join a study group in brooklyn, ny

by hellohongwang Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi, let me tell you a little bit about myself

My name is Hong and I am 25 years old. Graduated from _niversity at buffalo in 09. I would love to score about 700 and attend an ivy league school for mba!

This will be my second attempt at Gmat. The first round, I merely scored a 620 and I am very unhappy about that.

I know that studying with other people will definitely help a lot because we all have areas we are good at and we could help each other out, or just to motivate each other.

Please email me with your name, contact info and when you are available to study

I live in bay ridge area, and I'm thinking a cafe would be an ideal spot.

Hellohongwang@yahoo.com
saravanakumar_lm
Course Students

Re: looking to start or join a study group in brooklyn, ny

by saravanakumar_lm Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 am

Hi Hong,
Greetings, Hope you are doing well, I have recently registered in Manhatten GMAT.
Little information about myself: I am 27 years old ,born and brought up in INDIA, completed B.E in mechanical Department ,currently working for a manufacturing company in US .In couple of days I will be moving back to INDIA.Studying MBA from a TOP B school is one of my dream.I usaually study along with my friends and that is my way of learning, Since groupstudy has more advantages, and which gave me good results in the past,I would like to join with you for Preparing the GMAT.Hope we will get a top score as our wish.Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks! saravanakumar_lm@rediffmail.com