Looking for someone to study with in your city?
martyna13
Course Students

Looking for a Study Group in Chicago or Online

by martyna13 Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi all!

I am going to be doing a retake course for the GMAT online starting June 15. Previously I took an in-person course in Chicago, but never got around to taking the actual GMAT (chickened out). This time, I would like to commit to a strict studying schedule, and believe that a study group would be mutually beneficial for all.

I am happy to work with anybody that is committed to studying all summer, and is willing to accommodate regular (weekly? bi-weekly?) "check ins."

I live in the Chicago suburbs, but, I know that I shouldn't limit myself geographically. Is there anybody that is in a different city that is interested in doing an "online" study group? Maybe on Google Hangouts? I know that meeting up in-person is difficult, but online study group can mediate that.

I am happy to set everything up and lead the group.
vidhis947
Forum Guests

Re: Looking for a Study Group in Chicago or Online

by vidhis947 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:36 pm

where? like Lakeshore? quite of Ivy Grads us are on StudyPal.
BryanT694
Course Students

by BryanT694 Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I am looking for a study group/ partner if you are still searching. I am located in the Rogers Park/ Evanston area.
ArvindS769
Course Students

by ArvindS769 Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm

martyna13 Wrote:Hi all!

I am going to be doing a retake course for the GMAT online starting June 15. Previously I took an in-person course in Chicago, but never got around to taking the actual GMAT (chickened out). This time, I would like to commit to a strict studying schedule, and believe that a study group would be mutually beneficial for all.

I am happy to work with anybody that is committed to studying all summer, and is willing to accommodate regular (weekly? bi-weekly?) "check ins."

I live in the Chicago suburbs, but, I know that I shouldn't limit myself geographically. Is there anybody that is in a different city that is interested in doing an "online" study group? Maybe on Google Hangouts? I know that meeting up in-person is difficult, but online study group can mediate that.

I am happy to set everything up and lead the group.