Looking for someone to study with in your city?
Anushree0591
Forum Guests

looking for a GMAT study partner

by Anushree0591 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey Guys I am looking for a study partner for GMAT. I have my profile and schedule on "studypal.co". If you guys are interested in a study partner or a group please add by username anushree.
JasmineM829
Prospective Students

Re: looking for a GMAT study partner

by JasmineM829 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Hey there Anu .. jasmine.menoli@gmail.com .. feel free to shoot me an email . We will can setup a time to meet up ? :) I have created a study pal profile too !!!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:41 pm

I have found this same poster on other sites asking to find a study partner for the MCAT, the GRE, the CFA exam, and the USMLE.

I'm going to make an assumption that no one is actually studying for all of these exams at once. Anushree0591, it's unclear what you're doing, but please stop asking people for their contact info here.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
yakshak836
Prospective Students

by yakshak836 Mon May 04, 2015 7:27 am

Hiii…!!! I am preparing for GMAT. I have been finding difficulty in some of the topics. I am sure others might be having some doubts as well. I joined StudyPal.co and found study partners with whom I study . This really works and I feel more confident to face my exams. Join today. Its free and student friendly. Besides you have mentors who have already cleared the exam, on StudyPal. They can guide you most efficiently. Be smart and prepare.

My best wishes.