Study and Strategy questions relating to the GMAT.
AdvaitJ602
Forum Guests

Limited OG questions in Navigator

by AdvaitJ602 Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:35 am

Hello,

I have just enrolled to the GMAT Focus Self Study module. When I access Navigator and select statistics, I'm seeing very limited number of questions in the total count under each topic.

Im comparing this to the GMAT Official On Demand module which I had previously subscribed to. That has 900+ questions in quant, but the FOCUS Self study module only shows around 270 or so.

Grateful for your guidance.

Thanks a lot!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Limited OG questions in Navigator

by StaceyKoprince Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:31 pm

Hello! Just checking: When you say "GMAT Official On Demand" product, you mean something from the official testmakers at mba.com, yes?

Our GMAT Navigator product is tied just to the main Official Guide (which targets all three sections of the exam). It doesn't address official questions that are sold in other ways by mba.com. For example, mba.com also sells supplemental OGs (targeting just one section of the exam) as well as practice tests and other online problem banks that are not specific to the OG. The online access at mba.com will include problems from all of the official products that you have purchased, as well as any free problems that they include, not just problems that are from the Official Guide.

The current GMAT Focus OG edition (2023-2024) has approximately 650 total problems printed in the books and ~250 or so associated problems online (most of which are the four DI problem types that can't be printed in the book). All of those problems are in our Navigator program. So the 265 problems listed for Quant are indeed the problems associated specifically with this edition of the Official Guide (and ditto, 390 for Verbal and 271 for Data Insights).
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep