sumedhapruthi
Course Students

Integrated Reasoning-Prep

by sumedhapruthi Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:12 am

Hi,
I'm a little concerned about the new IR section.I didn't do well in the section in my practice test. I've scheduled my exam for 13th August- so I was wondering how much time you think I should dedicate to IR. The rest of my preparation is going relatively smoothly. I'm going to use my GMAT score in another 3 years when I apply to business school- so I'm assuming that my IR score will be relatively more important by then? Is a week(8 hours a day) enough preparation time for this section?
tim
Course Students

Re: Integrated Reasoning-Prep

by tim Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 pm

that's probably more than enough time, maybe even too much. watch the online workshop for IR, read the IR and Essay strategy guide, then do a couple more practice IR sections and see how you're doing. if you're still struggling, let us know what your specific trouble areas are and we'll try to help further..
Tim Sanders
Manhattan GMAT Instructor

Follow this link for some important tips to get the most out of your forum experience:
https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/forums/a-few-tips-t31405.html
jgreer
Course Students

by jgreer Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Tim,

Can you provide a link to the workshop? I couldn't find a 'workshop' on the site. Online labs had no IR. Thanks in advance.
Kevaughn_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Kevaughn_in_SS Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi There,

Here's the link to the integrated reasoning page on our website. It'll give you in depth info on the new IR section. At the bottom of the page the integrated reasoning workshop is available in vimeo format as well as a link to the original workshop in our online platform, elluminate.

http://www.manhattangmat.com/ir.cfm

Thanks,

Kevaughn
Department of Student Services
Manhattan GMAT*
Corporate Headquarters
138 W. 25th. Street 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
212-721-7400
800-576-4628
studentservices@manhattangmat.com
www.manhattangmat.com
*GMAT and GMAT CAT are registered trademarks of the Graduate Management Admission Council, which neither sponsors nor endorses this test preparation service