If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
ASMAA997
Course Students

integrated reasoning and evaluating (urgent)

by ASMAA997 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:35 pm

hi

My GMAT is after tomorrow , my problem with the gmat is that the long time is hard for me to manage, so I am thinking to guess over the integrated reasoning in order to do better in the other sections.
I level in the IR is 3 MAX.

my question is , the do the IR affect the evaluating of the application ?
mbaMissionKate
Prospective Students

Re: integrated reasoning and evaluating (urgent)

by mbaMissionKate Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi, not sure if this will reach you in time, we don't typically check the forums over the weekend :)
The IR section is not as important as the other sections, but it is still seen and looked at by the schools. So I would not skip over it completely and try to give it some effort. You don't need to worry about getting a stand-out score there, but I think having a 0 or a 1 could be a red flag to the admissions officers.
Hope this helps!
Kate

ASMAA997 Wrote:hi

My GMAT is after tomorrow , my problem with the gmat is that the long time is hard for me to manage, so I am thinking to guess over the integrated reasoning in order to do better in the other sections.
I level in the IR is 3 MAX.

my question is , the do the IR affect the evaluating of the application ?
Kate Richardson
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
kate@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php