Looking for someone to study with in your city?
brendaj638
Forum Guests

How to tell a great story with Design?

by brendaj638 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:18 am

Your website is more than just a design. It is your brand’s representation. It is like giving the first impression to your visitor. How are you planning to impress your visitor on their first visit? Of course interacting with the user is the second step, the first step is to impress, engage and make the user fall in love with your design. I have been running a design firm for around 3 years now, and I have compiled some ways to engage your user.

Engage users with images

The first thing that the user will notice on your website is the images you have used. A set of HD images will set the tone of your user. A research suggests that using humans in images creates a bond with the user. And users can then relate to the image and the company. Using clear images will tell the user how serious you are about your business and also that you care for them.

Develop your brand personality

It is said that ‘an image is worth a thousand words’ well in website design the design element is used to highlight the company personality. Using the design you can let the user know what is that the company cares about most. You can easily influence the visitors by being transparent and true to your design. Showcase elements that speak to your brand values, missions, and core beliefs.

Micro-interactions counts a lot

Think about the tiny interactions you do with the visitor. These tiny interactions mean a lot when done right. If you look at any professional website design agency, you will know the way they interact with the user is how much they will succeed in business. Micro-interactions can be any tiny forms of interactions with the user. For instance, social media interactions and customer service chat that leaves a great impact on the end-user.

Create a narrative

Are you a good reader? Well, I am. And that is why I know the difference between a good and great copy. When you go for the content of your copy, make sure that you use a narrative form of telling the users what you really do. Creating your content with respect to the story is a great way to engage the user. The start, the middle and the ending. This will help the user connect with your story in a deeper manner. The user can also relate to the characters in your story. If you really want your users to connect with you make sure you do it in a storyboard manner.

To conclude it all. It all brings down to crafting a story that your users can connect with, and relate to it so they can remember your story. It is good to sit down with a creative writer before you even go for the design theme of your website. Make sure you take out time to learn the storytelling process and include it in your website design copy.
kityaj361
Forum Guests

Re: How to tell a great story with Design?

by kityaj361 Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:35 am

You are absolutely right Robert in every design there is a developer and in every development, there's is a creativity or art that's why many ecommerce websites toronto are ranked top in Canada
MikeH312
Forum Guests

by MikeH312 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:07 am

The earlier structure includes websites, email campaigns, digital advertisements, basic social media management life basic blog publishing. It just spotlights on expanding visits to sites, however, has no attention to lead conversion and appropriate online lead capability.
RobertJ460
Forum Guests

by RobertJ460 Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am

Storytelling is an essential part of the website design process. The design story should fall in line with the story of the company, brand, website, game, bottled drink or whatever you are working with.
ScottT346
Forum Guests

by ScottT346 Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 am

Great article explaining about how best we can website design using story telling. That is so right, images can be the most important part of the web design process to reflect the brand story and to engage people. With the help of web design companies in Toronto, such designs can be achieved for the best user experience and to engage people more and express better.
AroobaS865
Forum Guests

by AroobaS865 Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:50 am

For us we give great importance to colors and that tells the story. being the leading ecommerce outsourcing solution providerour aim is to help eCommerce store with growth!
AvaJ147
Forum Guests

by AvaJ147 Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Thanks for advices.
Al YaminC423
Forum Guests

by Al YaminC423 Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:58 am

Informative post. great ideas you have shared with us. Thanks Looking for aComputer network maintenance company in Dubai . Al Yamin Computer is an IT Solutions company founded by enthusiastic Technocrat and is located in Sharjah, In United Arab Emirates.
IrwinH911
Forum Guests

by IrwinH911 Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Awesome post!
JohnW843
Forum Guests

by JohnW843 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:17 am

Hi there,
I've read all the comments and found each of them very helpful. I completely agree that smart design can greatly contribute your users experience and interaction. It really depends on a specific business. For many companies sales call is still the best way to reach your potential prospect. However, this effective channel should be used in the right way and by this I mean using modern and effective software. I do believe, that this is the first step to providing proactive customer support and excellent service. As for me Voiptime Cloud blended contact center software solutions are the best tools for various businesses.
YoungH605
Forum Guests

by YoungH605 Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 am

Dreams are not what you see when you sleep, dreams are things that do not allow you to sleep. Let me share geometry dash
BethalS930
Forum Guests

by BethalS930 Fri May 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Great Website Design played a vital role in engaging the users towards the desired location on the website. Using story-based Website Design interfaces and Free live chat application can solve all the customers related problems.
knr745
Forum Guests

by knr745 Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:58 am

Well I do agree a good design is the base of a good project but I must say that when I was looking for web development agencyfor my small business I amde sure htat the agency is wel versed with all aspect of digital including seo, design, social media and conversion optimisation.
janett457
Forum Guests

by janett457 Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:50 am

for any business, When you are going online, You need unique UI UX design experience for great story telling. As a Web application development company , We mainly focus on unique design.
NasirA586
Forum Guests

by NasirA586 Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:21 am

I working with Plants Islamabad & Tractors Pk . I realize that great story with Design create a big impact on user's mind .