The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
martina668
Forum Guests

Garden of Eva Landscape Design Group Inc.

by martina668 Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 pm

We believe that nature is an essential part of the human condition. Whether it’s a front or backyard, a perennial garden, a cutting garden, an atrium, a balcony, a large estate or an urban landscape — the Garden of Eva Landscape Design Group Inc. offers a place for quiet activities, a place that delights all who pass by, a space to learn, an outdoor area for entertaining and recreation, a place to escape from everyday stress, a setting to watch the wonders of nature unfold, a place to revisit memories, or a means of eliminating unwanted sights and sounds. It nurtures the soul and dazzles the eye, and it all begins with your dreams.
MarkS750
Forum Guests

Re: Garden of Eva Landscape Design Group Inc.

by MarkS750 Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:36 am

Looks interesting, but I think such services will be really expensive for many people. In my opinion it is really possible to make nice garden by yourself!
gear_ratio
Students

by gear_ratio Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:18 am

I agree. But not always you will be able to do all work. Some people don't have experience and skills, some people don't have free time for this. In such cases professional services can really help!
DanW148
Forum Guests

by DanW148 Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 am

gear_ratio Wrote:I agree. But not always you will be able to do all work. Some people don't have experience and skills, some people don't have free time for this. In such cases professional services can really help!

Maybe yes. Personally I usually do all necessary works related to gardening by myself. I also have a field, so there are many different work to maintain this all. Thanks god there are so many useful tools and equipment for this purpose. I want to buy dump cart for lawn tractor now, I found good variants on https://mygardenzone.com/best-dump-cart ... n-tractor/ blog. This will be really helpful thing!
MichaelP44
Forum Guests

by MichaelP44 Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:36 am

gear_ratio Wrote:I agree. But not always you will be able to do all work. Some people don't have experience and skills, some people don't have free time for this. In such cases professional services can really help!

And only professionals can do any kind of service properly
bvthammyd438
Forum Guests

by bvthammyd438 Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:26 pm

nice, good answer