Looking for someone to study with in your city?
weirdpasserby
Course Students

Extreme Study Group in New York City (NYC)/New Jersey

by weirdpasserby Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 am

*same topic was created @gmatclub to cover more people.

Hi guys!
I'm looking for individuals who are already experienced in GMAT test.
Currently I have 630 and want to improve the result. I also completed MGMAT course.
I have almost all evenings after 5-6pm free. The meeting can be at any public space (midtown is better), for example, for 2-3-4 hours (depends on how extreme you are).
The plan is to do, let's say, 10-20-30 problems together with a stopwatch (the strategy: iPhone's stopwatch, Start!, when the problem is completed -> click Lap, immediately start next problem. After the 10th/20th problem click Lap and then Stop => it'll give you all your times for all your problems -> good for your logbook).
Ideally to have 4-5 people. If more - then we will have several groups :) The short time and a competition should be a good boost, showing all your mistakes. After everyone is done, the fastest solution among the group (remember, we have all the time stamps?) will be presented and explained by the owner.

I'm not a native speaker, and my weakness is Verbal, but also I'm not fast enough with Quant, but can solve 99% of Quant problems without a time pressure.
I'm kinda bored already to do it alone and too lazy :)
Let's connect and help each other!