Experiencing a writing block? Why don't you try clearing it up in here!
SummerCourse

Essays for review

by SummerCourse Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:16 pm

Hi Stacey,

How long does it typically take for reviewers to provide feedback on essays that were emailed to essays@manhattangmat.co (as per lab during the course)? Does it take longer that 10-15 days?

Thank You
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Typically takes up to 10 business days; every now and then it takes a little longer when we get more people than normal submitting essays all at once.

If it has been longer than that, please send an email to studentservices@manhattangmat.com to ask about your essays; do not re-attach the essays (or anything else) to this email. Our antivirus filter sometimes rejects emails with attachments, so you want to make sure this email gets through (in case the first one didn't get through). And let me know if you continue to have problems.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
SummerCourse

by SummerCourse Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks Stacey.

I emailed my essays on Friday, August 24th, and have not yet received a response. I am taking the GMAT this Saturday. Would be at all possible for me to request a possible expedited feedback prior to then?

Thanks for your help.
JadranLee
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by JadranLee Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:57 pm

Hi SummerCourse,

I'm not sure if you mean Saturday 9/1 or 9/8. If it's the latter, and you haven't received your graded essays yet, you should write to studentservices at manhattangmat.com in order to make sure you get your essays before this weekend.

Regards,

Jad