The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
GonzaloB919
Course Students

Disaster! please read before take the test

by GonzaloB919 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am

Hi,
Yesterday I toke my Gmat test. The result was a disaster... After having scored in Both Manhattan Cats and Prep Cats between 550 and 600, I scored 460 in the original test (Q33th and V17th) . I am frustrated and upset since I have invest all my time on this, trying to improve every day..}.. I have studied for more than 5 hrs daily and I have taken more than 10 gmat cats practices. Hence, I just dont know what else to do... I just want to retake the test as soon as possible, but I am afraid that I would score the same... My main preoccupation is that this score does not reflect what I was getting from my practice tests (neither close) even those I have practiced in a real condition exam, in a matter of time, AWA, IR and break times.... On the other hand, I purchased the Gmat enhanced report (advise: It is a huge Crap) and it shows that I scored worse in those sections in which I was better in Manhattan (arithmetic and SC).
Please I need an advise, I need to score more than 550 to be accepted but I am tired to fail over and over again... What el can I do to end this nightmare??

PD: do not purchase the enhance report, It just say what is your percentile and average time per kind of questions, but it does not say anything abut specific topics..Indeed, it does not address every gmat topic.. I have been cheated..

Best,

Gonzalo