Experiencing a writing block? Why don't you try clearing it up in here!

are the essay written in MGMAT CAT exams rated later?

by guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:28 am

Hi,
I have taken 2 mgmat cats, but never received any grading on my essays. Can anyone please tell me whether the essays are graded later or not at all graded?

Thanks.
Mission_MBA

by Mission_MBA Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:56 am

If you are taking the computer adaptive tests at home, then essays are never graded by the computer. However, upon completion of your actual GMAT exam a score card card will be sent to you (after a few days) where your AWA grade will be printed. You would not be able to see your AWA score on the computer screen. It is evaluated later.

This is a wonderful place where you can post your Issue and Argument Essays and can request others to comment on your essay.
For example you can see my recently posted essay on:

"Only by traveling outside the country of one’s birth can one understand the world and its people."

Hope this helps! :cool:
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Hey - I think the original question was about ManhattanGMAT tests.

If you're in one of our classes, you'll have an opportunity to have essays graded after class 6 (during which you'll learn how to write the essays). If you are not taking one of our classes, then your essays do not get graded, no.

We also offer an essay grading service - 2 essays graded and given written feedback. If you'd like to do this, send an email to studentservices@manhattangmat.com.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
Scott DreubenP264
Course Students

Re: are the essay written in MGMAT CAT exams rated later?

by Scott DreubenP264 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:43 am

How much does your AWA grading service cost?