If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
minuB558
Prospective Students

appearance of policy violation on score card-B school impact

by minuB558 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

Hello sir,
I was giving gmat on 22/08/14 12.00 PM slot. I finished my AWA , IR , Quant section successfully. After finishing quant, during 8mins break i came near my locker - i ate chocolate & unknowingly picked up my mobile , which was kept on my bag..but phone was switched off condition. When pearson guy observed my mobile , i was with phone .That time only i came to knw i am having phone. I was not having any intention to use phone. i don't know how it happened . i haven't accessed my phone . Gmac can see it in video but i touched mobile & got kicked out from exam center . I have reported this case to customer care. I am very much worried about B school admission impact .Please guide me
mbaMissionKate
Prospective Students

Re: appearance of policy violation on score card-B school impact

by mbaMissionKate Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. This is not something we typically advise on so definitely check with GMAC and follow any procedures they have to dispute the violation. You should also find out how that will show up on your score report and when you are eligible to retake. Without knowing that, it's hard to say how a school would view this. You can always call a few Admissions Offices directly and ask for their advice.
Kate Richardson
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
kate@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php