If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
pretzK785
Students

Age Restriction and WE for INSEAD

by pretzK785 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:20 am

Hi Team,

I am a Female from India - Age 27, will turn 28 in couple of months.

I am still in the process of completing my GMAT, a retake to score at least above 700. I am targeting to apply for INSEAD Jan 2018 intake.

May I know how my age would affect my application and also my work experience - I have 6 years of IT work experience.

Thank you
mbaMissionKate
Prospective Students

Re: Age Restriction and WE for INSEAD

by mbaMissionKate Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi there!

Well there are no restrictions or minimums and in fact you fit pretty closely to the typical student at INSEAD. They say on their website:

"Participants typically have an average of five years of working experience (ranging between two to ten years). More important than the length of your experience, is the quality of your accomplishments."

The average age is 29 (at time of starting the program) so I see no issues at all with your work experience / age. So looks like a great fit from that perspective!

Good luck with the GMAT retake!
Kate
Kate Richardson
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
kate@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php