If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
KAKITAPALLIJ437
Students

ADMISSION IN TO ONE YEAR MBA PROGRAM OF INDIA

by KAKITAPALLIJ437 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:53 am

Sir, I completed AMIE in Electronics and Communication Engineering which is equivalent to B.E/B-Tech in Engineering. I am working in Indian Air Force for last 18 years as Radar fitter in the rank of Sergeant which is in Supervisory capacity. I have 79.6% in 10th,70% in Diploma and 67.7% in AMIE. My age is 39 years as of now. If i got a good GMAT score of 700+, are there any chances for admission into any top Indian MBA(One year) program.
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: ADMISSION IN TO ONE YEAR MBA PROGRAM OF INDIA

by mbamissionjenK Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello,
Thanks for your post. Certainly you would be quite a lot more experienced than the typical full-time MBA applicant or student. You might wish to look into programs aimed specifically at those with more experience, as you'd fit within the profile more, such as executive or part-time or other options. No matter what programs you consider, look at their class profiles to get a feel for their applicants and students, and feel free to reach out to admissions for a conversation about your situation if you feel you are less-typical to see if you can gather any feedback. And of course no matter what you'd want to really show WHY you feel this program is right for you and why now. Good luck!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php