The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
GK

620 to 730 - Will never take a standardized test again!

by GK Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 pm

I just took my second shot at GMAT a few hours ago and scored 730 (46Q, 44V). This was my 2nd attempt, the first one being in June 07 when I scored 620 (39Q, 35V). I did not take any classes. After quite a bit of research I decided that MGMAT is the best class to take but MGMAT classes are not offered in my country and I did not want to take an online course.

I am sincerely very thankful to Stacey & Ron, both of whom have provided absolutely fabulous responses to all my verbal queries. Without studying your responses, both to my questions as well as to those of others, I could not have done as well in Verbal.

Stacey - I had mentioned in one of my recent posts that I was feeling pathetic about scoring a 39 on a test. I meant a raw score of 39. After you told me that it was 89%, I felt better (I was totally unaware of what percentile the raw score corresponded to). However, I was really aiming for 41+ so I'm glad to have achieved that.

Thanks to both of you once again!