COMPLETE LSAT® PREP COURSE
Our most comprehensive option for LSAT prep
Led by 99th-percentile instructors, our live LSAT classes are small, personalized, and include everything you’ll need for test day.
Complete Course + Tutoring
Starting at $1400
- Three hours of tutoring with an expert instructor for the price of two
- 36 hours of live instruction
- Complete Strategy Guide Set
- Full access to LSAT Interact®, our on-demand prep course
- Integration with official LSAC Prep Plus® Digital Practice Exams
Why enroll in our LSAT Complete Course?
All our instructors score in the top 1% on the LSAT, endure a rigorous hiring process, and complete continuous training related to their teaching.
SMALL, PERSONALIZED CLASSES
We limit our class size to achieve the right balance of individual attention and active participation.
FIRST-CLASS ONLINE RESOURCES
Our award-winning digital tools include on-demand video lessons, progress trackers, full-length practice tests, and more.
EXPERT CURRICULUM, ENJOYABLE COURSES
Our curriculum is written by our instructors, based on actual exam questions, and updated regularly.
Comprehensive Live Instruction
Whether in person or online, our instructors will help you master every aspect of the LSAT. You get:
- 30 hours of classroom instruction over 10 sessions
- 6 hours of CrunchTime™, our 3-session review course, to supercharge your final prep in the weeks before the test
- 60 hours of LSAT Interact™, our interactive video lessons, to build the foundation you need to get the most out of your class time
Award-Winning, On-Demand Video Lessons
Each LSAT Interact™ lesson is taught by one of our 99th-percentile LSAT instructors. Our lessons are fun, interactive, and cover every topic tested on the exam.
- 60+ hours of interactive video lessons, challenge sets, and homework explanations
- Can stop, skip, or repeat any lesson
- All lessons available on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices
LSAT Prep Plus® Digital Practice Test Integration
Our course syllabi are fully integrated with LSAC’s official digital practice tool. To get access to practice exams, you can add the tool to your purchase right in-cart. Or, if you’ve already purchased it, you can connect your accounts once you enroll in one of our programs. Either way, we’ll cover the cost by deducting $99 from your order.
Suite of Online Resources
- LSAT Navigator™ to score your tests and analyze your results
- Priority access to our LSAT forums to ask questions and read answer explanations
- Cheat Sheets, Review Logs, Flashcards, and more!
Comprehensive LSAT Book Set
Each LSAT Strategy Guide delves deeply into a single area of the exam. Then we round that out with plenty of mixed practice from official PrepTests and our 5 lb. book of drills.
- Logical Reasoning—Move past the simple tricks of other prep methods to fully understand the patterns of the exam, in order to apply your knowledge to questions you’ve never seen.
- Logic Games—Begin to think like an expert instead of just categorizing game types. Learn high-level strategies around adapting to new situations, using prior work, and when to build frames.
- Reading Comprehension—Learn how to analyze not just the passage itself, but also the question and answer choices.
- 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills—Drill the skills that make up a great LSAT score until your weaknesses become your strengths.
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT Preptests with Comparative Reading—A hard copy book of official PrepTests that we've broken into targeted practice sets to get you ready for test day.
What makes the Manhattan Prep Complete Course different?
Typical LSAT Prep Course
How We’re Different
All of our instructors are LSAT experts with 99th percentile scores.
PRACTICE WITH REAL LSAT QUESTIONS
Our in-class drills are built using real, recent LSAT questions. We focus on fresh content that’s relevant for the modern exam.
FLIPPED CLASS FORMAT
In a typical class, you cover the basics in class and then struggle to understand them when you’re doing homework. Our class is flipped. That means you’re introduced to the basics before class via interactive video lessons, and you’ll work through the hard stuff together in class.
INTERACTIVE VIDEO LESSONS
We help you build your foundation with 50+ interactive video lessons taught by our LSAT experts.
SMALL CLASS SIZE
With small classes, our instructors can tailor in-class drills to each student’s ability level. If you’re lost, the instructor can work with you to gain understanding. If you understand the material, the instructor can give you higher-level drills to push you to new levels of mastery.
Lecture-style teaching is what we all picture when we think of typical learning – someone in front of a classroom, droning on. Our workshop-style classes are different, using small group work and individualized drills to focus on higher-level strategies.
BUILT WITH LEARNING SCIENCE
We incorporate the latest discoveries in learning science into our LSAT course to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of how you study, integrating concepts such as interleaving, scaffolding, and spiraling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a good candidate for a Complete Course?
The Complete Course is comprehensive – it will cover everything that is tested on the LSAT. Whether you are just beginning your LSAT journey, have done some preliminary studying on your own, or have prepped extensively using other materials, if you are looking to raise your score, there's no better way to do it than the Complete Course.
Students who are able to attend every class session will get the most out of the course. We offer the class both online and in-person, and classes at varying levels of acceleration – some courses meet once a week, while others meet 2-3 times a week. All of the courses will cover the same curriculum, so we recommend signing up for the option that is most convenient for you, and best suits your timeline. There will be about 10-15 hours of homework assigned between class sessions, so you will want to make sure that you have the time in your schedule to commit to the suggested work.
How and when will I receive my materials?
Packages are shipped via UPS or FedEx, depending on your location and which shipping option you choose. For US shipments, we offer 2-day and ground shipping. Standard ground shipping to most US locations generally takes between 5-7 business days (Monday-Friday), barring any complications. For international shipments, we offer International Economy shipping, which typically takes 4-6 business days. (Remote locations may require additional time.)
Orders placed before 1:00pm ET Monday-Friday will be processed the same day, and orders placed after 1:00pm ET, or on weekends and holidays, will be processed on the following business day. For more information, visit our Shipping Page.
When is payment due?
Full payment for all of our courses is due upon registration. Financing options may be available via Affirm for qualified applicants.
What if I miss a class?
All course students will have access to a complete set of recordings from a recent course, which covered the same topics in each session. If you miss a live session, you can log in to your Student Center on our website to access the prerecorded version. These recordings are made available immediately upon signup, so you can even plan ahead for a class you know you’ll be missing.
How long do I have access to my online resources?
You will have access to our complete set of Ebooks for one year after you purchase your course. The rest of your online resources, such as LSAT Interact® lessons and course recordings, will be accessible for 6 months after your class has ended. If you want to extend your access to these resources, you can do so within 45 days of their expiration. Access can be extended twice, each time for a period of 90 additional days (fees apply).